What is Eyebrow Tinting?
Eyebrow tinting is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape, create a fuller shape and define your brows. Tinting is customized according to clients natural brow color.
Brow tinting can last up to 3 weeks depending upon skin type, lifestyle, natural brow hairs, time
spent in sun.
How to maintain eyebrows after tinting?
1. It will FADE.. If your brows or lashes look too dark, don't worry, It will fade....
2. Keep brows & lashes dry. Avoid getting your lashes or brows wet for 12 hours after having
3. Avoid oil based cleanser. Check your cleanser/eye makeup remover isn't oil-based. Will fade
4. Cleanse your face avoiding eyebrows to maintain color.
5. A tinting touch up can be done 5-7 days after initial appointment to darken eyebrows.